VW Volkswagen Polo Hatchback Petrol 2000 – 2002 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback, including special/limited editions.
DOES NOT cover GTi or sedan (Classic), wagon or Caddy commercial models.
DOES NOT cover Diesel models.
DOES NOT cover `new` Polo range introduced January 2002 in the UK (August 2002 in Australia) that features new styling and circular headlights.
- 1.0 litre (999cc) OHC 4 cylinder
- 1.4 litre (1390cc) OHC 4 cylinder
- 1.4 litre (1390cc) DOHC 4 cylinder
- Living with Your Volkswagen Polo
- Roadside Repairs
- Weekly Checks
- Lubricants, Fluids & Tyre Pressures
- Routine Maintenance & Service
- SOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
- DOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
- Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
- Fuel Systems
- Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
- Starting & Charging Systems
- Ignition System
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Braking System
- Suspension & Steering
- Bodywork & Fittings
- Body Electrical Systems
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.