VAS 5052 – Self-Study Programme 256 PDF. This booklet describes a new diagnostic tool which performs the tasks
- of the Fault Reader V.A.G 1551 and
- of the Vehicle System Tester V.A.G 1552
as a successor model, and complements the Vehicle Diagnostic, Testing and Information System VAS 5051.
In addition, it is capable of offering further functions in the field of displaying Service Information (ELSA).
The new diagnostic tool thus offers compatibility with predecessor models and a familiar, clearly arranged operation. The diagnostic tool has been developed particularly for mobile use as a second or third unit and can also be used in the workshop as a workpad.
The Self-Study Programme is not a Workshop Manual.
Please always refer to the relevant service literature for up-to-date inspection, adjustment and repair instructions.
At a Glance
- Survey of diagnostic systems
- What are the reasons for a new diagnostic system?
- Tasks of the new diagnostic system
- Highlights of the diagnostic tool
Design and Interfaces
- Diagnostic tool
- Mechanical design
- Using tester for first time and operating it
- Vehicle self-diagnosis
Size: 1.63 Mb
Free download VAS 5052 – SSP 256