Variable Automatic Gearbox Multitronic 01J – Self-Study Programme 228 PDF. The Self-Study Programme contains information about designs and functions.
The name multitronic stands for the new variable automatic gearbox developed by Audi. The variable automatic gearbox is commonly known as the CVT gearbox.
The CVT concept improved by Audi is based on the long-established principle of the “chain drive transmission”. According to this principle, the reduction ratio between the shortest and the longest ratio can be controlled steplessly by means of a so-called “variator”.
The new Audi multitronic with Tiptronic function offers a synergy of the best possible dynamics, optimal fuel utilisation and the highest possible level of drive comfort.
The Self-Study Programme is not a Workshop Manual.
Please refer to the relevant Technical Literature for all maintenance and repair instructions.
- The gearbox concept
- The flywheel damper unit
- Sectional view of gearbox
- The forward clutch/reverse clutch with planetary gear train
- The clutch control
- The clutch cooling system
- The auxiliary reduction gear step
- The variator
- The transmission control
- The torque sensor
- The splash oil cover
- The chain
- The oil supply
- Electrohydraulic control
- Selector shaft and parking lock
- Gearbox housing/ducting and sealing systems
- Hydraulic chart
- ATF cooling system
- Control unit for multitronic J217
- CAN information interchange, multitronic
- Auxiliary signals/interface
- Function diagram
- Dynamic control program (DCP)
- Update programming (flash programming)
- Special tools/workshop equipment
Size: 8.19 Mb
Free download Variable Automatic Gearbox Multitronic 01J – SSP 228