Toyota Tercel 1987 – 1994 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 1987-1994 Toyota Tercel, sedan and liftback models. Cars are powered by 4-cylinder SOHC engines.
Note: The manual DOES NOT include four-wheel drive or station wagon models.
Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- 4-Cylinder SOHC Inline Engine (Carbureted And Fuel-Injected)
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.