Toyota Prius 2001 – 2008 Chilton Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Toyota Prius hybrid cars, all U.S. and Canadian models, 2001-2008.
Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Buying Parts; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Conversion Factors; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Safety First; Troubleshooting
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- Engine And Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Chilton manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1910 Chilton has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Chilton the world leader in automotive repair information.
Size: 101 Mb
Free download Toyota Prius 2001-2008 Chilton Service Repair Manual PDF