Toyota Corolla ZZE122R 2003 – 2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Toyota Corolla four-door sedans, with a 1.8L transversely-mounted inline four-cylinder engine, equipped with fuel injection, connected to either a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transaxle.
Please note: This manual does not include information specific to XRS models.
Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- 1.8 litre Inline Four-Cylinder (1ZZ-FE) DOHC Engine
- 1.8 litre Inline Four-Cylinder (2ZR-FE) DOHC Engine
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Manual Transaxle
- Automatic Transaxle
- Clutch And Driveaxles
- Brakes, ABS
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.