Toyota C50 Automatic Transmission Repair Manual (RM1110E) PDF Free Download.
- Toyota MR2 (AW11) mid 1984 to mid 1986
- Toyota Corolla (E90) 1.6 litre 4A-F, 4A-FE
- Toyota Corolla (E100) 1.5 litre 5A-FE and 4A-FE
- Toyota Corolla (E120) 1.6 litre 3ZZ-FE Brazil(South America market) and Europe
- Scion xD 1.8L
- Scion xA 2003–2006
- Scion xB 2004–2007
- Toyota MR2 Spyder ZZW30 with SMT has version C50-M1
This manual is made in accordance with SAE J2008.
Generally repair operations can be separated in the following 3 main processes:
- Removing and Installing, Replacing, Disassembling, Installing and Checking, Adjusting
- Final Inspection
This manual explains “Removing and Installing, Replacing, Disassembling, Installing and Checking. Adjusting”, but “Final Inspection” is omitted.
The following essential operations are not written in this manual, however these operations must be done in the practical situation.
- Operation with a jack or lift
- Cleaning of a removed part when necessary
- Visual check
Size: 4.44 Mb
Free download Toyota C50 Automatic Transmission Repair Manual (RM1110E) PDF