Toyota Avensis (AZT250, ZZT250, CDT250, 251 Series) Electrical Wiring Diagrams (EWD526E). This manual has been prepared to help inspection and service works involving electric wiring of the following model be done efficiently.
This manual consists of the following 13 sections:
- Index of the contents of this manual.
- Brief explanation of each section.
HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL
- Instructions on how to use this manual.
- Describes the basic inspection procedures for electrical circuits.
- Defines the abbreviations used in this manual.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS AND SYMBOLS
- Defines the symbols and functions of major parts.
- Shows position of the Electronic Control Unit, Relays, Relay Block, etc. This section is closely related to the system circuit.
ELECTRICAL WIRING ROUTING
- Describes position of Parts Connectors, Splice points, Ground points, etc. This section is closely related to the system circuit.
- Index of the system circuits.
- Electrical circuits of each system are shown from the power supply through ground points. Wiring connections and their positions are shown and classified by code according to the connection method. (Refer to the section, ’’Flow to use this manual”). The ”System Outline” and “Service Flints” useful for troubleshooting are also contained in this section.
- Shows ground positions of all parts described in this manual.
POWER SOURCE (Current Flow Chart)
- Describes power distribution from the power supply to various electrical loads.
- Describes the form of the connectors for the parts appeared in this book. This section is closely related to the system circuit.
PART NUMBER OF CONNECTORS
- Indicates the part number of the connectors used in this manual.
OVERALL ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAM
- Provides circuit diagrams showing the circuit connections.
Size: 27.4 Mb