The Lupo. Design and function – Self-Study Programme No. 201 PDF. In spite of its compact dimensions, the Lupo boasts a specification which stands comparison with any saloon and is rounded off by a distinctive design.
Environmental pollution kept to a minimum by using fuel-efficient, low-emission and quiet engines as well as recycleable and recycled plastic parts.
The Lupo conforms to all internationally recognised safety standards for head-on collision, side impact, offset collision and rear collision as well as for rollover.
The small and highly manoeuvrable vehicle is simply likeable, chic and natural.
- Vehicle dimensions, aerodynamics
- The car and the environment
- Environmental protection, recycling
- Safety bodyshell, paintwork structure and corrosion protection, high-strength body panels
- Soundproofing, Isofix, fabric sliding roof
- Front and rear bumpers
- Restraint system, airbags
- Engine-gearbox combination
- Engines, roller cam follower
- Manual gearbox 085 and gear selection
- Manual gearbox 002 and gear selection
- Automatic gearbox and gate selection
- Front axle/rear axle
- Brake system
- Front and rear brakes
- Vehicle electrical system/components
- Fitting locations of control units,
- Dash panel insert, central locking
- Radio generation ’99
Heating, air conditioning system
- Heating, air conditioning system,
- Radiator fan control unit, high pressure sender, system overview, functional diagram
- Special tools
The Self-Study Programme is no Workshop Manual.
Please always refer to the relevant Service Literature for all inspection, adjustment and repair instructions.
Size: 3.95 Mb
Free download The Lupo. Design and function – SSP 201