Saab 900 1993 – 1998 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback and Coupe, Including Special/Limited Editions.
Does NOT cover features specific to Cabriolet.
DOES NOT cover 2.5 litre V6 engine.
- 2.0 litre (1985cc) “B206i” DOHC engine without balance shafts
- 2.0 litre (1985cc) “B204i” DOHC engine with balance shafts
- 2.0 litre (1985cc) “B204L” DOHC turbo engine
- 2.3 litre (2290cc) “B234i” DOHC engine
Does NOT cover ‘Sensonic’ Clutchless Transmission.
- Living with Your Saab 900
- Roadside Repairs
- Weekly Checks
- Lubricants & Fluids
- Tyre Pressures
- Routine Maintenance & Servicing
- Engine In Car Repair Procedures
- Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Fuel & Exhaust Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Starting & Charging Systems
- Ignition System
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Braking System
- Suspension & Steering
- Bodywork & Fittings
- Body Electrical Systems
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.