Renault Clio Petrol & Diesel 1998 – 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback (plus most features of Van), Including Special/Limited Editions. Does NOT cover 1.9 litre turbo-Diesel.
Petrol Engines Covered:
- 1.2 litre (1149cc)
- 1.4 litre (1390cc)
- 1.6 litre (1598cc)
Diesel Engine Covered:
- 1.9 litre (1870cc) normally-aspirated.
Does NOT cover 1.2 litre 16 Valve, 2.0 litre 16-valve or 3.0 litre V6 engines.
Does NOT cover revised Clio range introduced June 2001.
- Living with Your Renault Clio
- Roadside Repairs
- Weekly Checks
- Lubricants & Fluids
- Tyre Pressures
- Routine Maintenance & Servicing
- 1.2 litre Petrol Engine In Car Repair Procedures
- 1.4 litre & 1.6 litre Petrol Engine In Car Repair Procedures
- Diesel Engine In Car Repair Procedures
- Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Petrol Engine Fuel & Exhaust Systems
- Diesel Engine Fuel & Exhaust Systems
- Emission Control Systems
- Starting & Charging Systems
- Ignition System – Petrol Engines
- Pre/Post Heating System – Diesel Engines
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Braking System
- Suspension & Steering
- Bodywork & Fittings
- Body Electrical Systems
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.