Pneumatic suspension system Part 1 Selflevelling suspension in the Audi A6 – Self-study programme 242 PDF. The self-study programme will provide you with information on design and functions.
This self-study programme is divided into two parts:
- Principles of spring suspension, damping and air suspension
- Self-levelling suspension, A6. The rear axle air suspension system for the Audi A6 Avant is described here.
- The 4-level air suspension of the Audi allroad quattro is described in selfstudy program 243.
- You will find further information on the Audi allroad quattro in self-study programme 241.
- Vehicle suspension
- The suspension system
- Characteristic values of springs
- Conventional running gear without self-levelling
Principles of air suspension
- Self-levelling air suspension
- Characteristic values of air spring
- Vibration damping
- Shock absorbers (vibration dampers)
- PDC shock absorbers
Self-levelling suspension, A6
- System overview
- Air springs
- Air supply unit
- Diagram of pneumatic system
- Air dryer
- Discharge valve N111
- Valve for suspension struts N150 and N151
- Self-levelling suspension sender G84
- Self-levelling suspension control unit J197
- Self-levelling suspension warning lamps K134
- Function diagram
- The control concept
- Other features of the control concept
Size: 3.92 Mb
Free download Pneumatic suspension system Part 1 Selflevelling suspension in the Audi A6 – SSP 242