Peugeot 206 Petrol & Diesel 1998 – 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback Including Special / Limited Editions. Does NOT cover features specific to Van.
- 1.1 Litre (1124 cc) “TU1” 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
- 1.4 Litre (1360 cc) “TU3” 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
- 1.6 Litre (1587 cc) “TU5” 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
- 1.9 Litre (1868 cc) “DW8” 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder diesel
- 2.0 Litre (1997 cc) “DW10” HDi 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder turbo-diesel.
Does NOT cover models with 16-valve petrol engines (XSi, GTi, Grand Tourisme etc) or Cabriolet.
- Living with Your Peugeot 206
- Roadside Repairs
- Weekly Checks
- Lubricants & Fluids
- Tyre Pressures
- Routine Maintenance & Service
- Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
- Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
- Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Fuel & Exhaust Systems – Petrol Engines
- Fuel & Exhaust Systems – Diesel Engines
- Emission Control Systems
- Starting & Charging Systems
- Ignition System – Petrol Engines
- Preheating System – Diesel Engines
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Braking System
- Suspension & Steering
- Bodywork & Fittings
- Body Electrical Systems
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.