This manual has been complied for pourpose of assisting NISSAN distributors and dealers for effective service and maintenance of the Model “P” engine.
Model “P” engine has been used for the various models of vehicles such as Model 680, Model 4W73 and Model 60 series.
Each assembly of major components is described in detail. In addition, comprehensive instructions are given for assembling and inspection of these assemblies.
The difference between Model 680, 4W73 and 60 are also given in this manual as far as engine concerned.
It is emphasiged that the’cxily genuine Nissan Spare Parts should be used as replacements.
- GENERAL INFORMATIONS
- SECTION 1. CYLINDER & CYLINDER HEAD
- SECTION 2. PISTON. PISTON RING. PISTON PIN & CONNECTING ROD
- SECTION 3. CRANKSHAFT
- SECTION 4. CAMSHAFT. VALVE. TAPPET & TIMING
- SECTION 5. MANIFOLD
- SECTION 6. LUBRICATION SYSTEM
- SECTION 7. COOLING SYSTEM
- SECTION 8. FUEL SYSTEM
- SECTION 9. IGNITION SYSTEM
- SECTION 10. GENERATING SYSTEM
- SECTION 11. STARTER MOTOR
- SECTION 12. BATTERY
Size: 5.68 Mb
Free download NISSAN ENGINE MODEL P SERVICE MANUAL PDF