Mitsubishi Pajero Series NL to NT Petrol & Diesel 1997 – 2009 Australian Models Manual covering the Mitsubishi Pajero Series NL to NT four wheel drive, also known as the Montero and Shogun in other markets.
Note: This manual DOES NOT cover the smaller Pajero Io (also known as Pinin) model. While it does not specifically cover the Triton (also known as the L200) the Australian market Triton was sold with the 6G72 and 4M40 engines which are covered in this manual.
Note: Wiring diagrams are not included for the NS and NT series.
- 2.8 litre (2835cc) “4M40 & 4M40T” SOHC 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
- 3.0 litre (2972cc) “6G72” SOHC V6 petrol
- 3.2 litre (3200cc) “4M41” DOHC 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
- 3.5 litre (3497cc) “6G74” SOHC or DOHC V6 petrol
- 3.8 litre (3828cc) “6G75” SOHC V6 petrol
- 4-speed manual
- 5-speed manual
- 4-speed and 5 speed automatic
Introductory Pages About this Manual; Introduction to the Mitsubishi Pajero; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recall Information; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Fraction / Decimal / Millimeter Equivalents; Troubleshooting
- Tune Up and Routine Maintenance
- V6 Petrol Engines
- 2.8 litre Diesel Engine
- 3.2 litre Diesel Engine
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions and Engine Control Systems
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Transfer Case
- Clutch and Drivetrain
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams (NS and NT series are not covered)
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.