Mini 1969-2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Saloon, Estate, Van and Pick-up, Including Clubman, Cooper S Mk3, 1275GT, 1.3i, Cooper and Special/Limited Editions. Engines covered: 0.9 litre (848cc), 1.0 litre (998cc), 1.1 litre (1098cc) and 1.3 litre (1275cc).
Does NOT cover ERA Mini Turbo.
Does NOT cover features specific to Cabriolet.
- Living with Your Mini
- Roadside Repairs
- Weekly Checks
- Lubricants & Fluids
- Tyre Pressures
- Routine Maintenance & Service
- Engine In-Car Repair Procedures – Pre October 1969 Models
- Engine In-Car Repair Procedures – October 1969 Models Onwards
- Engine Removal Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Fuel System – Carburettor Engines
- Fuel System – Single Point Fuel Injection Engines
- Fuel System – Multi Point Fuel Injection Engines
- Exhaust & Emission Control Systems
- Starting & Charging Systems
- Distributor Ignition System
- Distributorless Ignition System
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Braking System
- Suspension & Steering
- Bodywork & Fittings – Pre October 1969 Models
- Bodywork & Fittings – October 1969 Models Onwards
- Body Electrical Systems – Pre October 1969 Models
- Body Electrical Systems – October 1969 Models Onwards
- Wiring Diagrams – Pre October 1969 Models
- Wiring Diagrams – October 1969 Models Onwards
There is a Haynes manual for most popular domestic and import cars, trucks, and motorcycles. By conducting complete tear-downs and rebuilds, the Haynes staff has discovered all die problems owners will find in rebuilding or repairing their vehicle. Documenting the process in hundreds of illustrations and clear step-by-step instructions makes every expert tip easy to follow. From simple maintenance to trouble-shooting and complete engine rebuilds, it’s easy wire Haynes.