The Jetta, model year 2011, will be launched first in the USA, Canada, Mexico and continues the success story of its predecessor. It successfully pursues the modern design style of the Volkswagen Group in combination with stateof-the-art technology and a high level of comfort. With its balanced relationship between technical equipment and convenience features, it is excellently equipped for a wide range of different market and customer requirements.
The features of the new Jetta:
- Elegant design, for the new front and rear ends, with newly designed headlights and rear lights
- High quality level
- Good handling
- Optimised body structure
- Increased vehicle width and length and thus significantly larger and more spacious interior
- Excellent vehicle dynamics
- Newly optimised running gear
Separate self-study programmes are available on the following current topics:
- Self-study programme 308 “The Direct Shift Gearbox 02E”
- Self-study programme 403 “The 2.0 l /TDI Engine with Common Rail Injection System”
The self-study programme portrays the design and function of new developments.
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant service literature.
- In brief
- Occupant protection
- Power transmission
- Running gear
- Electrical system
- Heating and air conditioning
- Radio, telephone and navigation
Size: 5.61 Mb
Free download The Jetta 2011 – SSP 468