The Jetta 2011 EU – Design – Technology – Comfort
The Jetta model year 2011 is being launched in the EU market and builds on the success story of its predecessor. It successfully continues the modern style of Volkswagen Group combining it with modern technology and a high level of comfort. Thanks to the good balance of technical equipment and comfort features, it is excellently equipped for a wide range of market and customer requirements.
The features of the new Jetta are:
- an elegant and, at the same time, sporty design
- a high level of quality
- very good handling
- an optimised body structure
- greater comfort thanks to greater interior and exterior vehicle dimensions
- very good vehicle dynamics and
- new chassis configuration
Separate self-study programmes are available on the following current topics:
- Self-study programme no. 308 “The Direct Shift Gearbox 02E”
- Self-study programme no. 390 “The 7-speed Dual Clutch Gearbox 0AM”
- Self-study programme no. 403 “The 2.0 ltr. TDI Engine with Common Rail Injection System”
The self-study programme portrays the design and function of new developments.
The contents will not be updated.
For current testing, adjustment and repair instructions, refer to the relevant service literature.
- In Brief
- Occupant Protection
- Running Gear
- Electrical System
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Radio, Telephone and Navigation
Size: 5.1 Mb
Free download The Jetta 2011 EU – SSP 492