The Sierra RS Cosworth is the latest product of Ford’s long and fruitful collaboration with Cosworth, developers of some of the worlds most famous competition engines.
In addition to the 16 valve engine the Sierra RS Cosworth includes a considerable number of new components and systems, all designed to make it the most exciting and exhilarating saloon car ever sold by Ford.
This Technician Information has been developed to inform you, the Service Technician, about these new components and systems and their maintenance requirements.
- General Information
- Engine – Components
- Engine – Repair Information
- Engine – Electronic Engine Management
- Engine – Fuel System
- Engine – The Air System
- Engine – The Ignition System
- Engine – System Sensors & Actuators
- Engine – The Turbocharger
- Engine – Boost Pressure Control
- Engine – Maintenance
- Engine – Service Adjustments
- Engine – System Checks
- Engine – Technical Data
- Transmission and Rear Axle
- Front Axle and Suspension
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Body Features, Wheels and Tyres
File: Online PDF
Size: 22.2 Mb