Ford Ranger, Mazda Pick-ups Truck Petrol 1993 – 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers all 1993-2010 Ford Ranger pick-up trucks, and 1994-2009 Mazda B2300, B2500, B3000 and B4000 pick-up trucks (equivalent of Australian market Ford Courier and Mazda Bravo).
Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC) 4-Cylinder Engine
- Dual Overhead Camshaft (DOHC) 4-Cylinder Engine
- 3.0 litre V6 Engine
- 4.0 litre Pushrod V6 Engine
- 4.0 litre SOHC V6 Engine
- Engine And Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Transmission (Manual And Automatic)
- Transfer Case
- Clutch And Drivetrain
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.