Ford Mustang V8 1964 – 1973 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Mustang, Mach I, GT, Shelby and Boss V8 models 1964 – 1973 equipped with V8 engines.
Engines covered are all petrol V8s:
- 260 cubic inches (4261 cc)
- 289 cubic inches (4737 cc)
- 351 cubic inches (5753 cc)
- 390 cubic inches (6392 cc)
- 427 cubic inches (6999 cc)
- 428 cubic inches (7015 cc)
- 429 cubic inches (7031 cc)
- Boss 302 (4950 cc)
- Boss 351 (5753 cc)
- Boss 429 (7031 cc)
- Cleveland 351 (5753 cc)
Manual transmissions covered are 3- and 4-speed with floor shift levers. From 1970 on, the 4-speed was fitted with a Hurst shifter. Overhaul information is provided for the manual transmissions.
Automatic transmissions covered are C4, C6 and FMX 3-speed. Only regular maintenance and adjustments are described. it is recommended that automatic transmissions be taked to a specialist workshop for major repairs or overhaul.
Please note: This manual DOES NOT include 6 Cylinder inline engines.
Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
- Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Suspension And Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
Size: 147.1 Mb
Free download Ford Mustang V8 1964-1973 Haynes Service & Repair Manual PDF