Chrysler PT Cruiser Petrol 2000 – 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Chrysler PT Cruiser including Special & Limited Editions.
- 2.0 litre (1996cc)
- 2.4 litre (2429cc).
DOES NOT cover Diesel models
DOES NOT cover 1.6 litre engine
About this Manual; Introduction to the Chrysler PT Cruiser; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Fraction / Decimal / Millimeter Equivalents; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
- Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
- Engines: 2.0 litre, 2.4 litre (4-cylinder DOHC)
- General Engine overhaul procedures
- Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Engine electrical systems
- Emissions and Engine control systems
- Manual transaxle
- Automatic transaxle
- Clutch and driveaxles
- Suspension and steering systems
- Chassis electrical system
- Wiring diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.