Chrysler PT Cruiser 2001 – 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers all Chrysler PT Cruiser models for model years 2001 to 2010. The PT Cruiser is available only in a four-door, liftgate-type body style.
About this Manual; Introduction to the Chrysler PT Cruiser; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
- Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
- Engines: 2.0 litre, 2.4 litre (4-cylinder DOHC, incl. turbo)
- General Engine overhaul procedures
- Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Engine electrical systems
- Emissions and Engine control systems
- Manual transaxle
- Automatic transaxle
- Clutch and driveaxles
- Suspension and steering systems
- Chassis electrical system
- Wiring diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.