BMW 320i 1975 – 1983 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: BMW 320i, 4 cylinder, 121.4 cu in (2.0 Litre) and 107.7 cu in (1.8 Litre). All models 1975 through 1983.
Engines covered Inline 4 cylinders with OHC designated “M10”:
- 1.6 Litre – 1573 cc carburettor
- 1.8 Litre – 1766 cc fuel-injected
- 2.0 Litre – 1990 cc carburettor
- 2.0 Litre – 1990 cc fuel-injected
- 4 or 5 speed manual with Borg Warner synchromesh
- ZF 3HP22 3-speed automatic
- Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers; Buying parts; Maintenance techniques, and more.
- Tune-up and routine maintenance
- Engine and overhaul procedures
- Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Engine electrical systems
- Emissions control systems
- Suspension and steering systems
- Chassis electrical system
- Wiring diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.