This publication is a complete survey of all important specifications and tightening values for cars beginning with 1983 models.
It should be placed at the disposal of workshop foremen and mechanics to complement the information repair manuals and also the practical and theoretical training in our Service Training School.
The contents have been divided according to main groups and subgroups to conform with the system applied in repair manuals.
- Maintenance and general hints
- Engine – electrical equipment
- Fuel system
- Fuel tank and lines
- Manual transmission
- Automatic transmission
- Propeller shaft
- Transfer Box
- Front axle
- Steering and wheel alignment
- Rear axle
- Wheels and tires
- Integrated suspension system
- Body equipment
- General car electrical system
- Heater and air conditioner
- Radio and special equipment
- Body cavity sealing and undercoating
- Tightening torque
Size: 27.1 Mb
Free download 11/87 BMW 318i-750i U.S. Repair Manual