The illustrations of the Beetle 2012 in this self-study programme show combinations of equipment components which do not reflect possible equipment variations in every case – the illustrations serve only as examples. You can find detailed information on equipment variations in the relevant sales literature.
The Beetle 2012 will appear initially in Mexico, the USA and Canada. It continues the success story of its predecessor, the New Beetle.
The Beetle 2012 combines modern design with contemporary technology and great luxury. With its balance between technical equipment and luxury features, is equipped for the most varied markets and customer demands.
Features of the new Beetle which are to be emphasised include
- an elegant and sporty design with, for example, new front and rear end with newly designed headlights and tail lights and the new lowered and flatter roof line
- a high standard of quality
- very good handling
- optimised body design
- increased vehicle width and length for substantially enlarged and more generous interior
- new, optimised running gear with very good dynamics
The self-study programme presents the design and function of new developments!
The content will not be updated. Current testing, setting and repair instructions can be found in the provided service literature.
- In brief
- Occupant protection
- Running gear
- Electrical system
- Air conditioning system
- Radio, telephone and navigation
Size: 4.62 Mb
Free download The Beetle 2012 – SSP 487