The Audi RS models from quattro GmbH are the ultimate in sportiness, complemented by powerful and elegant design, exclusive equipment and perfect quality.
The new Audi RS 6 will only be available as an Avant to start with, with the unrivalled combination of 580 bhp and a maximum 1,660 litres of luggage space. The Audi RS 6 redefines the concept of high performance in the business class. With its 426 kW (580 bhp), it is the most powerful model in the current Audi range and with the exception of pure racing cars like the Le Mans-winning Audi R10 TDI, it is the most powerful Audi of all time. By the same token, it completely outclasses all its competitors in the luxury performance category.
A newly developed V10 engine with FSI direct injection and twin turbochargers, permanent quattro four-wheel drive and sports suspension with Dynamic Ride Control DRC sets the standard for high-performance cars in the luxury class.
After reading the Audi RS 6 – Self-Study Programme 431, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the differences between this engine and the 5.2l V10 engine?
- How does the cooling system with all its radiators, coolers and thermostats work?
- What function does the air filter port in the turbocharger oil return line serve?
- What should be noted regarding the ceramic brake?
- Which modifications to the RS 4 have been incorporated into the Dynamic Ride Control (DRC) system?
The Self Study Programme is not a Repair Manual.
All values given should be considered as guidelines, and refer to the software version valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
- Occupant protection
- Engine mechanicals
- Engine management
- Automatic gearbox 09E
- Electrical system
Page Count: 44
Size: 992 Kb