R8 with 5.2L V10 FSI Engine
Audi continues to build on its leadership position in the high-performance sports car segment with the R8 5.2L V10 FSI quattro. The top-of-the-line model of the R8 model series was developed jointly with quattro GmbH. Its ten-cylinder engine develops 525 hp (386 kW) which is capable of delivering breathtaking performance.
Audi technologies such as quattro permanent all wheel drive, lightweight aluminum body (ASF) and innovative all-LED lights propel the R8 5.2L V10 to the top of its competitive field.
At a glance:
- Newly developed V10 with 5.2 liters displacement, FSI direct injection and dry sump lubrication
- Superior performance 525 hp (386 kW) and 390 lb ft (530 Nm) of torque
- Six-speed manual transmission; optional sequential R tronic with paddle shifters on steering wheel and “Launch Control” function
- quattro permanent all wheel drive with rear-wheel bias
- Dual aluminum wishbone suspension
- High-performance brakes, optional with ceramic discs
- 19-inch wheels
- Audi magnetic ride adaptive suspension
Body and design
- Lightweight, extremely rigid aluminum ASF body weighs only 436 lb (210 Kg)
- Spacious interior and high level of everyday utility
- Exterior and interior design with distinctive new elements
- All-LED lights as standard
The Self-Study Program is not a Repair Manual!
All values given are intended as a guideline only.
Refer to the software version valid at the time of publication of the SSP.
For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.
Table of Contents
- R8 with 5.2L V10 FSI Engine
- Packaged Ultrasonic Level Sensor (PULS)
- 0B5 S Tronic Transmission
- Sport Differential
- Indirect Tire Pressure Monitoring
- MMI 3G
- Knowledge Assessment
Size: 9.9 Mb
Free download Audi New Technology 2009-10 – SSP 990193
Link ID: _bzfv/qUWbHdcoi