This Self-Study Programme provides you with general information about the Audi A8 ’10. Once you have worked through this Self-Study Programme, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- From which material is the body B-post made?
- What is new about the car in terms of passive safety for pedestrians?
- What is the function behind the name Audi pre sense?
- What is the background to Innovative Thermal Management?
- Which new gearbox has been fitted?
- What is FlexRay?
- Which new driver assistance systems are available in the Audi A8 ’10?
- What are the new features of the air conditioning system in the Audi A8 ’10?
- What is so innovative about the third-generation MMI in the Audi A8 ’10?
The Self-Study Programme teaches basics of the design and function of new models, automotive components or technologies.
It is not a Repair Manual. Figures given are for guidance purposes only and refer to the software version valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
- Passive safety
- Active safety
- Engine mechanicals
- Suspension system
- Electrical system
- Heating and air conditioning
|The Audi A8 2010 – Self-Study Programme 456 Online|