This Self-Study Programme provides you with general information about the Audi A8 ’10. Once you have worked through this Self-Study Programme, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- From which material is the body B-post made?
- What is new about the car in terms of passive safety for pedestrians?
- What is the function behind the name Audi pre sense?
- What is the background to Innovative Thermal Management?
- Which new gearbox has been fitted?
- What is FlexRay?
- Which new driver assistance systems are available in the Audi A8 ’10?
- What are the new features of the air conditioning system in the Audi A8 ’10?
- What is so innovative about the third-generation MMI in the Audi A8 ’10?
The Self-Study Programme teaches basics of the design and function of new models, automotive components or technologies.
It is not a Repair Manual. Figures given are for guidance purposes only and refer to the software version valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
- ASF body of the new Audi A8 ’10
- B-post and B-post striker panel
- Passive safety in the Audi A8 2010
- Audi pre sense
- Short technical description of the 4.2l V8 FSI engine in the Audi A8 ’10
- Innovative Thermal Management (ITM) in the 4.2l V8 FSI engine
- Short technical description of the 4.2l V8 TDI engine in the Audi A8 ’10
- Innovative Thermal Management (ITM) in the 4.2l V8 TDI engine
- Fuel tank of the Audi A8 2010
- 0BK gearbox and OBL gearbox in the Audi A8 ’10
- Adaptive air suspension (aas)
- Brake system
- Steering system
- Wheels and tyres
- Convenience electronics in the Audi A8 ’10
- Audi tracking assist
- New driver assistance systems in the Audi A8 ’10
- Audi night vision assist
- Topology in the Audi A8 ’10
- Audi drive select
Heating and air conditioning
- Air conditioning system in the Audi A8 ’10
- Seats with massage function and ventilation
- Audi MMI
- Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE)
- Sound system
- Antenna systems
- Navigation data based vehicle assistance
- The Advanced Maintenance Concept
- Special tools
Size: 6.37 Mb