Audi A8 2010 Electrical and network systems – Self-study Programme 459. The Self-study Programme conveys a basic knowledge of the design and function of new vehicle models, new vehicle components or new technologies.
Learning objectives of this Self-study Programme
This Self-study Programme informs you about the network topology of the Audi A8 ’10. It allows you to quickly and effectively gain a detailed insight into the electronics on the Audi A8 ’10. When you have completed this Self-study Programme, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- In what locations are electrical components fitted on the vehicle?
- What service-related information should be noted for specific control units?
- What tasks and functions are performed by the control units on the vehicle?
- What are the new features of the exterior lights?
The Self-study Programme is not a repair guide! Any figures quoted merely serve the purpose of
facilitating understanding and relate to the software version valid at the time the SSP was produced. For details of servicing and repair operations, it is imperative that you refer to the latest technical literature.
- Jump-starting terminals
- Main battery lead
- Power supply structure
- Fuses and relays
- Locations of control units
- Network topology
- New features of bus system
- CAN isolating connector
- Comparison between CAN bus and FlexRay
- FlexRay protocol
- Functional procedures
- Fault diagnosis
- Databus diagnosis interface J533
- Battery monitoring control unit J367
- Alternator C
- Voltage stabiliser J532
- Electrical system control unit J519
- Light switch
- Rear lights
- Repairing electronic components using ESD protection
- Self-study Programmes
Size: 4.64 Mb
Free download Audi A8 2010 Electrical – SSP 459