Audi A7 Sportback Onboard power supply and networking – Self Study Programme 481. This Self Study Programme provides you with a fast and effi cient in-depth guide to the electronics of the Audi A7 Sportback.
Four-zone air conditioning, head-up display, Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System, navigation, WLAN hotspot, massage seats, LED headlights, night vision assist, Audi pre sense, Keyless Go, Audi drive select, start-stop system, Audi active lane assist, reversing camera — all these and other convenience features and safety functions would not be possible without the use of increasingly effi cient electronics.
Prerequisites for perfect functioning of these electronics are a stable and reliable onboard power supply as well networking of the control units via their bus systems to facilitate high-speed data exchange between miscellaneous complex systems.
To achieve all this, the Audi A7 Sportback comes equipped with:
- Main battery lead made of aluminium
- Alternator with recuperation function
- Voltage stabiliser for start-stop system
- FlexRay bus system
- LED headlights
Learning objectives of this Self Study Programme are:
When you have worked your way through this Self Study Programme, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- Where are the fuse carriers installed on the Audi A7 Sportback and how are they supplied with power?
- Where are electrical components fi tted on the vehicle?
- Which bus systems are used on the Audi A7 Sportback?
- Which functions are performed by the onboard power supply control unit J519?
- Where are the CAN isolating connectors located and which bus systems are connected to them?
- What are the new features of the FlexRay bus system?
- What are the new features of the exterior lighting?
- What does ESD protection mean and what relevance does it have to the repair of electronic components?
It is not a Repair Manual! Figures given are for explanatory purposes only and refer to the data valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
For further information about maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.
- Jump start terminals
- Main battery lead
- Supply structure
- Fuses and relays
- Installation locations of the control units
- New features of the bus system
- CAN isolating connector
- CAN adaptor V.A.G 1598/38
- Data bus diagnostic interface J533
- Battery monitor control unit J367
- Alternator C
- Voltage stabiliser J532
- Onboard power supply control unit J519
- Light switch
- Side marker lights
- Tail lights
- Electronic repairs with ESD protection
- Self Study Programmes
Size: 3.76 Mb
Free download Audi A7 Sportback Onboard Power Supply – SSP 481