Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel 2005 – 2008 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Saloon and Estate (Avant) (model code B7) with 4-cylinder engines.
DOES NOT cover Quattro, S4, RS4 or Cabriolet, models with Tiptronic transmisson, or revised A4 range introduced March 2008.
Petrol Engine Covered:
- 1.8 litre (1781cc)
- 2.0 litre (1984cc) 4-cyl, inc. turbo.
Diesel Engine Covered:
- 1.9 litre (1896cc) and 2.0 litre (1968cc) 4-cyl.
DOES NOT cover V6 engines.
- Living with Your Audi A4
- Roadside Repairs
- Weekly Checks
- Lubricants & Fluids
- Routine Maintenance & Service
- Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
- Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
- Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Fuel Systems – Petrol Engines
- Fuel Systems – Diesel Engine
- Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
- Starting & Charging Systems
- Ignition System – Petrol Engines
- Pre Heating System – Diesel Engines
- Manual Transmission PDF
- Automatic Transmission
- Braking System
- Suspension & Steering
- Bodywork & Fittings
- Body Electrical Systems
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.