Audi 3.0 ltr. V6 TFSI Engine with Roots blower Self-Study Programme 437 PDF. In this Self-Study Programme you will learn about the design and operation of the 3.01 V6 TFSI engine.
It provides you with all the information you need to describe the engine. Once you have worked your way through this Self-Study Programme, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- How is the engine designed mechanically?
- How does the cooling system work, and to what should attention be paid during servicing?
- How does the Roots blower based mechanical supercharging system work?
- What are the special features of the improved fuel system?
- How is the exhaust system configured?
- What are the new features of the engine management system?
- What do service employees need to know about the new engine?
The Self Study Programme is not a Repair Manual. All values given are intended for reference purposes only and refer to the software version valid at the time of preparation of the SSP.
- Engine Mechanicals
- Oil Supply
- Air Supply
- Cooling System
- Exhaust emissions treatment
- Fuel System
- Engine Management
Page Count: 56
Size: 1.63 Mb