Alfa Romeo Alfasud, Sprint 1974-1988 Haynes Service Repair Manual covers models: Alfasud Saloon, Hatchback and Sprint Coupe.
- 1.2 litre (1186cc)
- 1.3 litre (1286cc)
- 1.4 litre (1350cc)
- 1.5 litre (1490cc)
Please note: This manual DOES NOT cover 1.7 Litre Sprint Models introduced December 1987.
- About this Manual; Introduction to the Alfa Romeo Alfasud / Sprint; Buying Spare Parts and Vehicle Identification Numbers; Tools and Working Facilities; Safety First; General Data; Jacking and Towing; Recommended Lubricants and Fluids
- Routine Maintenance
- Cooling System and Heating Systems
- Carburation, Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Ignition System
- Gearbox and Final Drive
- Driveshafts, Hubs, Wheels and Tyres
- Braking System
- Electrical System
- Suspension and Steering
- Bodywork & Fittings
- Supplement Revisions and Information on Later Models
- Fault Diagnosis
- General Repair Procedures
- Conversion Factors
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.