This Electrical Wiring Manual contains information necessary for inspection and servicing of electrical wiring of 2015 Toyota Tundra edited in the form of wiring harness configuration diagrams and function-separated circuit diagrams.
- UPK51, 56 series ,
- USK51, 52, 56, 57series
- Indicates the contents of this manual, provides instructions on how to use the manual, and defines the abbreviations and symbols used in this manual.
- Indicates the power source and ground point circuits, and the circuit diagrams for each system. (Only the wiring information for complete circuits is included.)
Location & Routing
- Indicates where the wire harnesses, connectors and ground points are located in each vehicle section such as the engine compartment and instrument panel. Also indicates the locations of the relays, relay blocks (R/B), antennas, ECU, etc. along with the inner circuits as the relay locations in each vehicle section.
- Provides the list of each of the power source (fuse and fusible link) locations and the related system data for each vehicle section.
- Provides the detailed information (shape, repair information, part No., etc.) on each connector and ground point for each wire harness. Also indicates the related systems and references the “Location and Routing”.
- Electrical circuits of each system are shown from the fuses to the ground points for each function. The power source circuits are shown from the vehicle power source (batteries) to the fuses, and the ground point circuits are shown from the ground points to the parts.