2001 Ford Ranger EV Wiring Diagrams (FCS-12887-01). This manual has been prepared to help inspection and service works involving electric wiring of the following model be done efficiently.
2001 Wiring Diagrams Features
- Schematic pages do not contain Component Location references to full-view illustrations and Component Descriptions that describe the system function of a component. (This information is available in Location Index or the Workshop Manual.)
- “COMPONENT TESTING” procedures that tell the user how to perform diagnostic tests on various circuits.
- NOTES, CAUTIONS and WARNINGS contain important safety information.
- Full view “COMPONENT LOCATION VIEWS” to help locate on-vehicle components.
- Circuit voltages have been added to schematic pages to help simplify troubleshooting. Nonessential troubleshooting hints have been deleted.
- Cellular Pagination: A specific section (or cell) in all Wiring Diagrams is numbered by cell and starts with page 1. For example: “HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL” and begins with page 2-1.
- “CONNECTOR FACES” will contain all connectors, to aid in servicing electrical wiring.
- “C” numbers have been assigned for all electrical connectors. “C” numbers are listed in the “LOCATION INDEX”.
- “HARNESS CAUSAL PART NUMBERS” has been added to aid in identifying warranty concerns.
- In-line connector numbers contain a suffix to denote connector “gender” type (F-socket, M-prior blade).
- HIGH VOLTAGE WIRES are identified by “white” wires with a black outline. Black stripes may also appear on these wires, indicating a tracer. Wiring harnesses with high voltage wiring will be identified in the vehicle by orange convolute around that harness auxiliary loads such as the A/C system, power steering pump, heater and certain control components. These components should be
- Table of Contents/Index
- How To Use This Manual
- Fuse Panel/Circuit Protection
- Auxiliary Battery Charging System
- Power Distribution (Low Voltage)
- Multiplex Communication Network
- Traction Battery System
- Traction Battery Charging/Heating System
- Traction Battery Cooling/Ventilation
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)/Interlock System
- Contactor Box Relay Control
- Motor/Transaxle Control
- Cooling System
- Shift Lock
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Power Steering
- Horn/Cigar Lighter
- Air Bag Restraint System
- Air Conditioner/Heater
- Generic Electronic Module (GEM)
- Instrument Cluster
- Instrument Illumination
- Interval Wiper/Washer
- Courtesy Lamps
- Turn/Stop/Hazard Lamps
- Exterior Lamps
- Backup Lamps
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Vacuum System
- Component Testing: Introduction
- Connector Faces
- Component Location Views
- Location Index
- Harness Causal Part Number
Size: 3.65 Mb
Free download 2001 Ford Ranger EV Wiring Diagrams (FCS-12887-01) PDF