The 2001 EuroVan With the 2.8-Liter 24-Valve VR6 Engine and Electronic Stabilization ProgramSelf-Study Program Course Number 892103 PDF.
Introduction 2001 EuroVan
The 2001 EuroVan is the continuation of the tradition begun in 1950 with the original Volkswagen Transporter. Today’s version offers many new features to increase driveability, passenger comfort, and safety.
Four versions of the EuroVan will be offered for the U.S. market. These are the GLS, MV, MV Weekender, and the EuroVan Camper. Three versions will be offered in the Canadian market; the GLS, MV, and MV Weekender. The EuroVan Camper will not be offered in Canada.
New features include a new 2.8-liter 24-valve VR6 engine, with four valves per cylinder and variable valve timing, developing 201 horsepower (150 kW).
The addition of the Electronic Stabilization Program (ESP) marks the first use by Volkswagen in the North American market of this important safety feature.
The Self-Study Program provides you with information regarding designs and functions.
The Self-Study Program is not a Repair Manual!
For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.
- 2001 EuroVan, GLS and MV, MV Weekender, EuroVan Camper
- The 2.8-Liter 6-Cylinder 24-Valve Engine, Block and Pistons, Cylinder Head, Valve Train Operation, Variable Valve Timing, Camshaft Adjustment Valves, Why Variable Valve Timing?, Intake Camshaft Adjustment, Exhaust Camshaft Adjustment, Variable Intake Manifold, Performance Port Valve Actuation, Principles of Variable Intake Manifold Operation
- The Motronic ME 7 System, ME 7 Architecture, Pathways, Assumed Functions, System Overview, Camshaft Position (CMP) Sensor G40 and Camshaft Position (CMP) Sensor 2 G163, Ignition Coils 1-6 with Power Output Stages (N70, N127, N291, N292, N323, and N324)
Electronic Stabilization Program
- Introduction, Glossary, Control Process, The System and Its Components, System Overview, Design and Function.
2001 U.S./Canadian EuroVan
- Standard Equipment List, EuroVan GLS 2.8L VR6 – 4V Technical Specifications, EuroVan MV 2.8L VR6 – 4V Technical Specifications, EuroVan Camper 2.8L VR6 – 4V Technical Specifications
Size: 4.09 Mb
Free download The 2001 EuroVan – SSP 892103
Link ID: _CX3F/BEeuRQPoQ