This service manual has been prepared to provide SUBARU service personnel with the necessary information and data for the correct maintenance and repair of SUBARU vehicles.
This manual includes the procedures for maintenance, disassembling, reassembling, inspection and adjustment of components and diagnostics for guidance of experienced mechanics.
Please peruse and utilize this manual fully to ensure complete repair work for satisfying our customers by keeping their vehicle in optimum condition. When replacement of parts during repair work is needed, be sure to use
SUBARU genuine parts.
- GENERAL INFORMATION (Pub.No.G1840GE1)
- ENGINE (Pub.No.G1840GE2)
- ENGINE (Pub.No.G1840GE3)
- TRANSMISSION (Pub.No.G1840GE4)
- CHASSIS (Pub.No.G1840GE5)
- BODY (Pub.No.G1840GE6)
- WIRING SYSTEM (Pub.No.G1840GE7)
- GENERAL INFORMATION (Pub.No.G1841GE1)
- ENGINE (Pub.No.G1841GE3)
- TRANSMISSION (Pub.No.G1841GE4)
- CHASSIS (Pub.No.G1841GE5)
- BODY (Pub.No.G1841GE6)
- WIRING SYSTEM (Pub.No.G1841GE7)
- NEW CAR INFORMATION
File: Online PDF
Size: 51 Mb