1.8 Ltr. Engine With G-supercharger. Construction and Operation – Self-Study Program No.103 PDF Free Download.
The new 1.8 ltr. engine means that Volkswagen can supply a spent engine of top class technology.
The increased newer and good toraue characteristies are achieved primarily thanks to the use of the mechanical G-60-supercharger.
The 118 kW (160 bhp) 6-60-enqine is based on the proven 79 kW GTI engine with 1.8 litre capacity.
In this new engine, the mixture preparation and ignition are performed by the Digifant fully/ electronic engine management system.
- Fuel system
- Activated charcoal system
- Overview of the fully electronic engine management system
- Information senders/engine management
- G-supercharger / charge air cooling and bypass circuit
- Idle stabilization/boost pressure limiting system
- Ignition control
Size: 11.1 Mb
Free download 1.8 Ltr. Engine With G-supercharger. Construction and Operation – SSP 103